Again, I looked at tickets by component for the osg-client. First, there are no bugs, only tasks. Second, the tasks are major or below (and the major one is a documentation task really).
So, I went to the osg-client koji page, copied the dependencies to a text document, and started the pushing the dependencies to osg-testing. One by one. Really, a whole lot of:
koji tag-pkg el5-osg-testing owamp-3.2rc4-1
I found an extraneous package, the osg-voms-compat. It is no longer needed since we distribute LSC files. I removed it as a dependency of osg-client, and rebuilt the osg-client.
First iteration... only missed 2 dependencies of dependencies. web100_userland and I2Util (both from Internet 2). Second iteration... Success!
We now have osg-client in the testing repo. Took less than an hour.